The CSI is a research center of the Max-Weber-Institute for Sociology at the University of Heidelberg. It cooperates with the institutes of the business, social science, law and evangelical-theological faculties.
Board of trustees
The board of trustees gives advice to the leadership of the CSI in scientific matters. It consists of the following members:
- The Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Heidelberg
- The executive director of the Alfred-Weber-Institute, University of Heidelberg
- The executive director of the Institute of Political Science, University of Heidelberg
- Prof. Dr. Stefan J. Geibel, Faculty of Law of the University of Heidelberg
- A representative of the Max-Weber-Institute for Sociology